Peter: That is my intention next time to see if I can get a little more focus on the sound at least for the MG12. Marcus does make an excellent point that the lower MMG is only $500 and very close sounding to the MG12. But I have heard the MG12 does handle more power and work better with HT. The MMG can only get so loud and at higher levels you can hear a membrane sound for really low bass. I don't wanna hear that in a loud explosion.
The MG12 is tilted slightly back as with the the MMG. I am going to have the guy prop it up straight like the 1.6QR. Also I pay more more attention and get the guy move the speakers around the room until I am satisfied. Might as well make him work for his money.
I will get him to try to prop it up also by 4-8 inches. I have gathered some info on some optimal setting by other Maggie owners.

I wish that I have a chance to check them out with a HT setup but I doubt thats going to happen. I would like to know if it will blend seemlessly with my center channel and the QS8 in the rear. As of the present I still think the QS8 can't be bested by any brand at any price. The quad pole design is a definite winner with wide dispersion and high detail.