Hi all,

Sorry I have been working late since I last posted and was not able to respond. I would first like to thank everyone for the feedback. I think this is one of the best forums that I have ever been apart of. I have not had time to perform all of the setting that where posted. However, I have tried some in the past when I got my speakers out of the box and was trying to adjust them, as I wasn’t already liking the sound. I never got my M60's sounding good at all. And a lot of the setting have to do with the base. But even if I turn the base off, shouldn't the M60's produce a least some decent base. Not as good as the Definitive cause they have a powered woofer in them, but something decent. And even having just the M60's play stereo alone, they should be just fine, but they are not. I really think I need to do a full blown out diagnostic. Start with just plugging in the M60's alone to another amp. I have a cheap old Onkyo hanging around that I will connect. If they sound better, I will know that its the Denon 3808 problem. I will let you guys know what I come up with. I will also try all the fine tuning and adjustments that this forum has requested. Please let me know if there are any other items I should add to be Diag list. And again thanks for all of the help.

P.S. Someone asked to reset the amp on the Denon 3808. Anyone with a Denon 3808 know what are the steps?