Well, after lurking around here for awhile (I've been a member of HTF and AVS Forum for quite awhile, those forums pointed me to Axiom) I took the plunge this morning and ordered a pair of m60's in Boston Cherry.

I will be replacing a pair of Cerwin Vega VS150's that I've had since my last year of college (6 years ago). I will always have a soft spot in my heart for those speakers, they have really served me well over the years. They weigh 90 pounds a piece and really pound out the bass (15 inch woofers and a sensitivity of 102!!). I probably would have been happy forever if I hadn't done some research on the internet a couple years back when I was headphone shopping. I ended up finding some great forums and bought myself a pair of Grado sr80's. Suddenly my Cerwins didn't sound very good for music anymore (I have no complaints for moview) and I began thinking about replacing them.

Going on advice from here and on HTF plus reading post after post about how great these speakers are I am finally ready to experience them for myself.

I have a couple of questions for you guys. Do you think I will notice much of an improvement for movies? (I'm sure I will for music).

Also, when do you think I will receive the speakers? I ordered them at 7:30 this morning (fri).

thanks guys