Yo. Except I'm afraid if I start it before the new one's almost out, I'll finish it way too quickly. I don't think I can stretch it out for more than a few months.

OK.

Summary:
Time is cyclical, divided into Ages. Ages are poorly remembered from one to the next, generally. The current Age is coming to a close. People are able to tap into something called the Power in order to do what is essentially magic, although it's a bit deeper than that. The power is divided into a male half and a female half. At the close of the previous Age, the Dark One (read: evil personified) tainted the male half of the power. Therefore, in the current age, only women are allowed to channel the Power.

In order to fight the Dark One at the end of this age, however, a man must channel the Power. In steps our main character, carrying with him a load of friends, hangers on, etc, all who become main characters in their own right.

There's a lot of political intrigue going on, with a bunch of evil dudes of various stripes, and a bunch of good guys who may or may not be so good.

Did I miss anything, guys?

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!