Hi all!

I also happened to discover a rattle/vibration problem today in my EP350 v3. Thats why Im here now looking for answers in the forums.
Well, Im here almost everyday anyway, but this problem was a not very pleasant discovery so its worth some extra forum time.

I only have a stereo system and I normally don't play very loud, and I've heard this rattle before but I always assumed that it came from the good ol' crt tv standing next to the sub.
In trying to maybe reduce this noise I "accidently" discovered that it was coming from the sub itself.
I've tried some things like moving the sub and putting it on a carpet but its all the same. It sounds like its coming from the amp on backside and is somewhat similar to that of terzaghi's noise: http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=7&Number=191860

By reading through some posts though it seems like Axiom are willing to help and thats very comforting. I just sent them a mail so we'll see what they respond. I also made a recording of my own which I attached to the mail (read afterwards that they only accept pictures as attachments though). I can post it somewhere if anyone is interested to listen.
I really love their customer service, and Alan really gave me good personal advice when I first bought this sub.

I must say that I was nervous when I first recieved the sub about three months ago, because the box was badly beaten by FedEx, and as I live in Norway it had come a long way. But it looked good as new once I opened the partially already open box and removed all protective stuff and the plastic. Too bad I sold my X-ray machine so I couldn't check the inside.

A thought that struck me during reading some posts was, that some people here, who had these problems and then got them fixed described that they now got much more punch in the bass that was lacking before.
I rekognise that feeling because I've never really felt that there was that big "omphff" that you are supposed to feel. Maybe I was expecting too much after reading just about everything written about it here in the forums (still can't find any reviews though except for the old 350).
Im very green to subs in general, at least real life experience, so I've always just thought that well this must be it and its probably all good because its a good sub according to others. But if a friend of mine had owned this sub and demoed it for me, I would not be overly impressed, and I've never felt that "the pictures are coming of the walls" feeling that everyone else is talking about.
Also I thought it could have something to do with room acoustics (I have done the crawl though), or the fact that I only use it in a stereo setup as of now, connected through the high level inputs, and that maybe just maybe it will kick more once applied as a .1 LFE in a HT setup.

And finally, ofcourse it can be all good in the "omphff" sector and maybe I expected too much, and its just the rattling that is the problem.

Im not sure I'll be able to sleep now as Im going to think about sub rattleing all night, and work starts in about 5 hours, but I'll give it a try.

Wish me luck! (with the sub issue ofcourse, sleep is overrated ;))

Arcam AVR600
Cambridge Audio 640C v2
Oppo DV-980H
PMC GB1i
PMC DB1M-Ci
QS8 v2
EP350 v3