Thanks for everyone's responses. I think I have made my choice and I know I will be happy with it. I'm gonna get BOTH.
You see, I moved into this new home about 4 months ago and it is TWICE the size of my old place (3100sqft), not including the unfinished basement. Of course, I only have ONE ht system right now, and that will just not do.

I'm going to start off with the M60's and the QS8's. I'll take the old stuff to my bedroom so I can have a system there. There will be a dedicated HT room up stairs that I am currently working on. There is only a flat screen tv and a gaming system in now. I'll get the M80's for that room in the next 6 to 8 months. That will give me time to get an amp and another receiver, or maybe just another receiver that can handle the load of the M80's. That's my plan, it will just take my a bit longer but that's ok. I'm glad there are some HT pics here, there are some very nice set-ups that have given me a lot of ideas.

I'll let everyone know how I like the M60's when I get them. Thanks for the help.