I have not heard of the company, or the speaker lineup. While I like to recommend that a purchase is made from recognized manufacturers, that could and would severely limit choices. Also, this may be a company that has just started to build speakers, and may in fact offer a good product.

To dismiss them without further investigation would be a mistake. Listen to them, determine if the speakers are built with care, and ask for information about them beyond the website.

Chances are they are not exceptional speaker, and fit with the mass market. Companies such as this are very common, and they make product that is sold to the mass market price points. However, I could put forth many names of quality gear that some may not have heard of, with the exception of those well seasoned audio veterans. To dismiss on name alone would limit any new companies with a good approach to products and designs....in this or any other product market. You have to start somewhere!

But if you are building with Axiom, it makes sense to stay with a vendor you know and trust. My senses tell me that they have a pretty website, decent looking models, and would be of mediocre quality sonically. But I would listen before making a final judgement.