Hey People...

I just got my first Axiom purchase today... A pair of M2i's that I am mating with my Yamaha RX-Z1 (after reading such great reviews) and my Eminence 15" LF Magnum (custom box with a 400W Amp). First impressions so far are that these simply blow my Acoustic Research AR-3's (my previous main speakers for my apartment rig) out of the water.

I dare say that they are even close to the accuracy of my Sony MDR-V6 Studio's (not the horrid V600's obviously, heh.)

I have two 'rigs' and the one I am using right now is the smaller of the two (the other one being a Denon AVR-5800 with a Klipsch RSW-15 and AR-1's as mains and a pair of AR-3's for surrounds and an AR-2C for center.)

All in all, I am still in shock how these little Axiom's can have so much depth to their sound, presenting such a nice and complete sound-stage without any gaps in the high range that usually happens when the off-axis response isn't too up to kilter.

This was my first Axiom purchase, but I definately don't think it will be my last.

-Will