An update....

I found a deal that I couldn't pass up. I bought this for $68 with free shipping. Yeah, $68. I actually think that might have been a pricing error, because Amazon's price is now $117. \:\) It's the same unit as the LaCrosse WS-2371U mentioned earlier, but for half the cost. At that price, even if it only works for a year I'll be happy. Dirt cheap for what it is, really.

I hooked it all up last night, and it seems to be working just fine. All of the instruments synced right up and I'm getting accurate readings, at least compared to the nearest NWS station. Of course, it's a sunny, windless day so it's hard to accurately test the wind & rain gauges.

The wireless range is very good. Better than expected. No problems at 85 feet & 4 walls. It can be hard-wired, and when you do that the update intervals fall to 8 seconds (instead of 30-60), which is great. May do that sometime, but somewhat a PITA given my setup.

I'll update this thread in the future once I've gone through a storm system with it to see how well it all works.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office