Well I finally got to listen to The Eagles Held Freezes Over after setting everything up (short of going through the GUI) and all I can say is WOW!! I rented Master and Commander as recommended but it was scratched horribly and wouldn't play properly so I couldn't watch the whole movie but I did get to hear the first action scene and it's quite incredible. A side note, has anyone here in Canada had any experience with zip.ca(Netflix)? The first DVD I rented from them came unplayable and I've since heard some unfavorable opinions about them.

I found out via Denon customer support that Audyssey sets up everything for you including distances and delays so I don't know how much there is left to set up in the GUI. I have a couple more questions if I may \:\)

- I have a external hard drive (Seagate Freeagent Pro) on my computer with my music/movies/software on it. Can't I hook this up to the Denon and use it as a USB device?

Sorry have to cut this short, I have to go, I will post tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for your help.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.