Hey guys,

Well its official, the M80s will be ordered, I have ordered real rosewood samples from Axiom, hopefully they will get here next week so I can make the decision with my wife. She is fully in favour of me getting Rosewood M80s in full gloss!!! It was a tough choice, for now it was either one pair of rosewood high gloss M80s, or 2 M80s, and 2 QS8s HG Cherry for the same price...but she knows, and I know, that I REALLY want the rosewoods and would be compromising if I didn't get them.

I also found a used LPA-1 here in the states that is already being delivered to my place. Once i make the order for the M80s, I will pick up the RX-V663 from 6th Ave, I guess if you order over the phone and ask for the avsforum discount, they will sell one for $359 including shipping!! Man I Love the states!!!

Wish me luck that both my wife and I like the same stain of rosewood. I really dig the natural because of the grain standing out, but she likes a "redish" stain...As long as the grain stands out I am ok with a more red stain, it will probably be between the "Bordeaux" stain and the "Red" stain (which I think is a new stain, I haven't noticed it before).

I am pretty busy every day here studying and getting ready for school...I hope to pop into the boards more often, I'll update you guys once I know which stain I am getting.

I my 2000th post was suited with an announcement to join the 80s club...man I am excited ;\)

later!

-Robb.

Last edited by Hutzal; 09/05/08 01:08 AM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com