After blowing my Denon 4308CI (the fuse is still good if anyone needs one), I have decided to upgrade my system a little bit (mostly based on discussions in another thread). My 4308 should be back from warranty repairs in a couple of weeks. I plan on using the 4308 as my Pre-amp.

The room in which we are trying to "Shake the Paint off the Walls" is approximately 8000 cf. There are some obstructions like a partial wall in the middle of the room, some furniture and a pool table. The main listening area (tv viewing area) is approximately 18' wide x 25' deep x 8' tall. The room is open on the back side so nothing contains the sound from escaping.

The goal here is to find an Amp or Amps that will be able to handle a wide variety of listening. We watch DVDs, kids shows, playstation, baseball, football (normal family stuff). But when no one is home I like to "Rock the House", so the system must be able to fill the additional 4000+ cf of space with sound that only an IRON EAR DRUM could tolerate. I am looking for suggestions that have merit, not just "Try this one because my uncle's mobile home was really rockin' with his Wal-Mart Amp."

I am Not looking for discussions or rhetoric on playing music too loud! (post on AARP board if this is your M.O.)

I Am looking for a setup that will provide quality sound at family listening levels but also provide enough power to "Punch a Hole through the Space/Time Continuum" when needed.

The speakers I have available are listed below. Thanks for your help in advance.

4 Axiom M80v2
1 VP150 Center Channel
4 QS8
2 Hsu Research ULS-15 Wireless Dual Drive Subwoofers - just ordered these. They should be here on Wednesday. after talking to Dr. Hsu I felt this was the best way to go for subs.

One day your life may flash before your eyes,
try to make it worth watching