What are recomendations between the HSU VTF-2 or the SVS 25-31PCi. I tried to contact Stryke Audio to inquire as to their mini thunder but got no response. The Dayton from parts express looked promising, but I've NEVER built something like this ever! I am looking to make a happy family of the following in a 11 x 15 room. I have all the parts here: M22's - VP150 - QS8 - Yamaha RX-V2400 - Monster HTS3600 - Sony DVD - Denon Cassette - Mitsubishi 36" TV - Hitachi VCR Only piece left is the subwoofer. I want to assemble all at once, since I will be using an entertainment center to house all the components. Rather take apart ONCE. Oh well, I'd like to order as early as Monday 10/27. Any advice. I know alot of you here, spiff esp, are high on the HSU VTF-2. Is the SVS PCi 25-31 worth the extra 71.73. Has anyone used one? How big is it "really" meaning when you got it home was it substantially visibly overpowering? It's a diff look compared to the "box". That's why I am curious. Plus the "WAF". I look forward to the opinions. Thanks,Dave

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!!