It continually amazes me what people can get away with, I had done a lot of stupid stuff when I was a kid. Almost exactly 1 year prior to my accident I went down a huge waterslide at an amusement park and upon skimming across the water in the pool at the bottom of the slide I thought it would be a good idea to put my feet in, and, well it wasn't such a good idea, I did a flip in the air and came down landing headfirst on the bottom of the pool, opening my head up for 19 stitches and a doctor telling me that I was extremely lucky. Then, the next summer I was at one of my best friends cottage, and we were jumping off random +30 foot cliffs into the water without checking the depth etc., coming out unscathed. Not even two weeks after that, I was at his house and rode my bike off a 3 ft.platform and subsequently breaking my neck, almost dying, and rendering me a quadriplegic for life.

Hope I didn't put a damper on things in this thread, but it goes to show you that serious things can happen under simple circumstances.

Nunchucks, flips, and trampolines are still cool!! LOL

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.