First of all, thanks to all who chimed in for my quest to pick the right Axiom speakers for my room. I'm still unsure of what I'm going to do, but will be deciding in the next few weeks.

Now, I also have to find a big screen TV but am on a budget and have no clue what to look for. I wasn't sure where to ask, and you guys seemed so darn nice, that I figured I could ask here.

I don't need the latest technology, best features, etc, but would like to take adavantage of my prog scan DVD (Panasonic) and also have Bell ExpressVu (not digital). I have been looking at used TVs, but there isn't much out there (in my area anyways).

I am a little leary of Plasma and it was suggested that I wait for LCDs that will be coming out soon. I figured if I can get a cheaper big screen that I can live with for a few years, everyone would be happy. I don't want to spend more than Cdn$3,000, which means approx. US$2,250. Cheaper would be great! It doesn't have to be that big. I don't mind 43", but would entertain anything bigger.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Rocky