As sirquack mentioned, the EP500 volume control is at the 7:00pm setting while the Outlaw 990 receiver's subwoofer channel setting is at -10db (compared to -3dB for the front left main channel).

I am a little concerned that I've trimmed the receiver's setting to -10dB as per Alan's post - not getting enough voltage to ensure the subwoofer's amp is turned on. However, if I set the receiver's setting any higher, I'll need to turn the EP500's volume control closer to the minimum volume setting (perhaps 6:00pm to 4:00pm).

My original question was how much variance (in dB) I should expect between say 6:00pm and 12:00 on the EP500 volume control? For example, if 7:00pm on the EP500 at -10 dB on the receiver yields 75 dB (when played at reference), what should 12:00 on the EP500 yield?

Perhaps I haven't explained this well enough. I ask because I had to send back a faulty EP500 amplifier due to a faulty volume control. I'm simply wondering how much variance should exist between minimum and maximum settings on the EP500 volume control.

Thanks!