Well, I got my EP800s, but I'll have to get them both replaced. One had a ding, which I thought I could live with, but then I saw the volume knob was messed up. Also, the crossover switch didn't click at each setting. It clicked okay at the first two settings, then kind of feels odd and doesn't click at the other settings. True, I could just have them replace the amplifier section on that one, but I may as well get the ding taken care of, too.

On the other one, the grill was pressed against it, leaving a mark which may or not be able to be cleaned off. I didn't look too closely. But several pegs on the grill are broken, and one of the holes for the pegs is a little messed up. So yeah, all of this waiting and now I get to box them both back up to be shipped back. Not fun! Anyway, tomorrow I'll take pictures and email them to Axiom and see about having replacements sent. In the meantime, they DO function, so I'll still play with them. I watched a little bit of Kung Fu Panda just to see if it seemed any different, and it did, so I think I'll be happy once I get pristine subwoofers.