I was looking for speakers to complete my HT, and I came across the Axiom line of speakers which are very well reviewed. I'm very much interested in getting the whole set (LR, Ctr, Sub and Rears) and was hoping you could answer some of my questions.

Currently, I have in mind two different combinations: M3ti/VP100/ EP175/QS4; and M40ti/VP100/EP175/QS4.

1. Do I need the subwoofer if I get the M40ti as my front speakers? Would the sub negate the bass output of the M40's?

2. You had recommended the EP125 for the M3's in another post. Would the EP175 work as well?

3. My room size is about 20 ft x 25 ft. Which combination would you recommend? I've priced both out to fit my budget. I'm considering the M40's as I would not need stands; however, I read in SS's review that the M3's sound a little clearer than the M40's. Would a M3/EP175 combo be better than the M40/175?

4. How would the M3's perform as rears compared to the QS4?

I appreciate any help that you can give me, as I live in the US and I don't have any way to audition your speakers. I would be basing my purchase on reviews. Thank you.