Thanks Ian for your reply. I forgot to mention in my earlier post that this system would be used primarily for home theater, as I have my music/two-channel system in another room. I guess from your reply that the M3's would suit my needs the best, as I intend to run the sub at all times.

Another question regarding the rear speakers: I am planning to get the Outlaw 1050 6.1 channel receiver (65 watts/ch x 6) as my HT amplifier to go with the Axioms. As such, I may add another Axiom speaker for the rear center surround. Would the QS4s work well with another center surround in the middle, or would three direct-radiating speakers like the M3s be more suitable for this setup?

Lastly, the Outlaw has a designated output for LFE signals. I intend to use this output specifically for the sub and run the other speakers from the other designated outputs in the receiver. If I do this, do I need to deactivate the crossover in the sub and receiver, as presumably the LFE output on the receiver will only have bass frequencies?

Thanks again for your advice!