Hey, my wife just got us the C7280 from Costco. Not a bad printer.

I have all the Apple routers, Base Station, Express and Time Capsule. Got them for work...

The Airport Express should suffice for your needs. The only thing to note is that because of it's basic design, your range may suffer if you place it behind a desk or computer when you plug it into a wall. My suggest is to mount it as high as you can, and minimize blockage around it. The same would apply to any router.

You don't 'need' to get the Express, any other DLink or Linksys router would be fine. (Note I didn't say Netgear or Belkin...) In fact, you don't need the 802.11n feature of the Express because the PS3 only does 802.11g. But if you're laptop is 802.11n, it would help there.

One good thing about the Express is that it's a good travel router. You can take it to hotels when you want to connect it to a wired connection and create your own wireless. Granted some hotels already have wireless so that my not matter to you. Another thing is that you can also put the Airport Express near your AV rack and use it to stream iTunes to your Axioms. Now that would be a good use.