Yeah, that is some idiot that parked ON my fiancé’s lancer at school today. Please note how the van is HALF WAY into the other spot!

The funny thing is, is that apparently the chick didn't realize she did it or something. She went into the school for some reason... and luckily someone reported it to the campus police. They came down and took photos, and noticed that her freaking kid was still in the car! They went back inside to find the chick but couldn't find her... By the time they came back out the chick had moved her car (must have came out to check on her kid or something and realized that she parked ON TOP of another car.) Eventually the campus police found her (and where she had moved her car to)... The chick gave them her mom's cell phone number instead of her insurance. My fiancé called the chick's mom and the lady said "we need to get together and talk about this." and then she added that "there is no way that my daughter caused the damage you are describing because it doesn't line up correctly". My fiancé finally got their freaking insurance info so all is well now.. hopefully it is valid

Are people really this STUPID?

-David