I pretty much use my cell only when I'm out of the house, and I probably put 10 minutes on it a week. I'm not a trauma surgeon.. my clients really don't need to get in touch with me right now though some think they do.

I have a PDA that makes it convenient to check my schedule if I'm not in the office or check my list of "things to do" if I'm out running errands and want to know if there's another stop I should make. I down own a blackberry-type device.

I love my MP3 player in the summer when mowing the lawn, or in the winter when snowblowing. I value it for those times, but that's the only time I use it. Well, sometimes I plug it in while in the van.

Computers are another thing. I'm surrounded by them and though some have a specific single-purpose, many are multi-tasking and all on at the same time. I consider the internet both a time waster and yet truly something I can't live without. I do a fair amount of research and purchasing on the web, but it's also a big source of social satisfaction. (yeah... you guys!).

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::