I recently sent my Klipsch RF82s, RC62, and RB61s back to Future Shop after realizing some of the speakers where 'returns' and sold again as new. In my search to support the little Mom and Pop shops and a Canadian made speaker, i happened to audition the PSB Image 45s. They were OK but I wasnt thrilled. I then listened to the Imagine T and was blown away. However just the front 3 speakers alone will cost $2500. That was almost double what my Klipsch fronts cost but i was impressesd enough to hold out and save the money.
That was until two days ago when i started reading about the Axioms. Im dumbfounded by the fact that i can get a M60 set, a pair of QS8s, and a 150 center channel for $500 less than the Imagines !!!!!

That being said, im a bit gun shy with buying speakers without hearing them first. I understand the 30 day trial but the return shipping of a set that large has got to cost a couple hundred to ship back if im not happy. So im coming here to ask people who have heard the PSB Imagines how the Axiom M60s compare. I like a clean bright sound, but not as ear piercing as the Klipsches. The one thing that i loved with the Klipsches was their engulfing soundstage and that made me feel like i was in the movie and not just watching.
Ill be using my system 90/10 for movies/music. I have a sub already and am in a 14x12' room.
I really appreciate anyones input.

- Joel

Sanyo Z5 HD Projector w/100" screen
Yamaha RXV-663,BD30,HD-A30
Toshiba 55SV670U
M60s
VP150
QS8s