I agree Nick, but not alot of places if any at all do that. Hawkson101- From my experience I have learned that you do not have to spend a fortune on cables in order to get good, great, or the best sound/performance from your theater. I also HAVE noticed that with some "high end" cable (which I got at a huge discount) does "improve" in certain areas of the signal being sent through it. Better imaging, bigger soundstage, more depth, but if had to pay full price for say the AQ Caldera or Mammoth I would just skip it. There are plenty of mid-price range speaker cables that "perform" better than what you can get at the Rat Shack, and the Axiom line falls in the mid-price range catagory IMO. They look well made, and have gotten a favorable review about build quality and price. In the end people will argue there is no difference, that all cables/wire are the same, and those that say otherwise. IMO there is little to no difference in performance I have heard except when it comes to speaker cable where sometimes there were notable differences.