Originally Posted By: CV
Is anyone actually going to order these through the Owner's Club offer? I'm not currently in the market for a system like that, but I'm still curious how they end up performing.

I’ll be ordering some. Some for me, and a system for a buddy of mine. As soon as I get more information from Axiom on how they mount, and if I can get them in a real wood finish, I’ll place the order.

In my case, I need two very small speakers for a use as surrounds. I have one TV area in the house where my boy and his friends hang out and play Wii. They will go there.

For my buddy, he has been bugging me to set up a surround system for his house for about three years now. I haven’t done anything with it because he wants “small” speakers. He was going to buy some Bose cubes, but I talked him out of that. I almost had him talked into some Q’s and M3’s, but even those were too big for him. I sent him my owner’s letter and he likes these little fellers. In his words "finally get me".

His room is less than ideal. It’s a basic A frame design. The room is all open and quite large for small speakers. If it were my house, I’d use towers and an EP 800. He wouldn’t go for that though…

The L/R/C will go on this wall, somewhere. He also wants a new TV, so I’ll have to get that and mount it before I can figure out where to put the speakers.

The Surround speakers have to go on this wall. Wire has been pulled to J-boxes that are to the right and left of the upper row of windows.

Some more shots of the room.....

I'm not sure if the basic white or real wood in a pine finish would be better. I'm not a designer and have no taste.... Neither does my buddy.