Ok....you forced it out of me....the whole reason for the what if....* brain is saying stop *.....I am closed to (finally) purchasing the Axioms. I actually ordered some of the vinyl samples on a "what if & WAF" this past Monday. Should be here Friday. The what if on the Yamaha is that it will not let me set different crossover points by mains, center, surround. It is all or none. Now, it will let me set the fronts to large and give them the full range. So....if you take Alan's advice it is set them all to 80 as a cross and be done with it. I read or heard on one of the videos that Ian does different crossovers for his mains. I am planning on getting the Epic 60 500 5.1.

Am I *now sweating profusely* putting too much thought (yes) into this. Will I care if they are all 80 and set to small? Will it overload the bass if I set the fronts to large?

BTW, I am imitating St.Pat Guy's style because I think it is funny (ha ha funny that is) the way he describes the physical motions going on behind his posts..... \:\)

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill