Yeah, I am happy with the look of the system. As it's a smaller HT room it's hard to get a good pic that captures the overall effect. Also there's still more finishing to work go as evidenced in the photos. Funny how that work seems to slow down now that there's a functional system in place!

As for sound quality, keep in mind that I have not heard the other full sized Axioms for comparison (M50/60/80). I am fully aware these are not full range speakers and expect to always run them with the sub (never 'pure' stereo). That being said they blend excellently with the sub. I am impressed that I can have the sub located behind my couch and it does not draw your attention away from the front sound stage.

Originally I was looking at the Paradigm Cinema 330's. Without the benefit of a direct A/B comparison, these Axioms to me sound more natural and relaxed than my impression of the Paradigm's. What led me to the Axiom's originally was my quest for a better surround speaker offering than the Cinema's provided - and the rest is history now.

Typical to the Axiom's, I could not find a better on-wall solution within my budget. My setup ended up costing a bit more than the Cinema's, but not as much as stepping up to the next level in the Paradigm lineup. Plus my wife and I love the curved look of the W series and the very low on wall profile.

I'll repost the album link when I have more pics added to the album.

- Dan