Hi Argon, I just took the plunge. For me I think it was a unique situation due to my constraint of an on-wall design speaker. There don't appear to be too many W series owners out there, but I did PM with one before buying. So far I have no regrets and have no plans on returning anything within the 30 days.

Simply put, my choices in on-walls within my budget were quite limited. Based on the overall Axiom reviews, the unique design of their W series and auditioning other on-walls in local shops (where I was never 'blown away' like I wanted to be), my best guess was that the Axiom's would both look and sound better within my budget. That seems to hold true now that I have the Axiom's, however I did not get to audition the other speakers in my specific room, so it will remain a mystery of if my 2nd choice would have sounded as good in my room. But based on the published specs (which I know do not tell everything), I believe the Axioms would perform better in an AB comparison for my particular situation and budget.

Hope that helps!

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1