Thank you for the kind words, Tom, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your wonderful family.

Ha ha, Gameworks was an interesting place, but, hey, at least they serve beer there! Oh, and now that I think about it, that may have been CV on that dancing video game. Charles, why didn't you wave back at us?

Tom came over on Sunday afternoon for some true audio nerdiness and brought some quaffable (is that even a word?) beverages with him. We searched through my quirky music collection for something that Tom was familiar with and we settled down for a brief listening session. Tom, I'm glad you liked my system. Thank you for the generous words.

Like Tom said, in the end it was more about enjoying the beer and the company. Tom is just as charming and eloquent in person as he is on the boards. It was fun sharing our philosophies on stuff and having good conversation.

Tom, thank you for taking the time out of your busy and short weekend to make time to meet up. I look forward to another meeting! Oh, and my S.O. thanks you for the kind words, as well.

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose