. So I guess that's a 'No' then... \:\)

I could do the woodwork (I built my own aquarium stand and canopy that's 6' long and about 8' tall with the aquarium in it, and those things have to be absolutely true, no errors allowed, otherwise the glass will eventually break - the weight of the water causes too much stress).

The problem is that I don't have the time right now [sigh]. Working at Apple sometimes involves 12-hour days and 6-day weeks - hence the speakers in the first place; I need some decent music to listen to in the office , to stop myself going insane...

I'm a bit surprised that Axiom don't have a set of stands, given that they do other ones, and that the speakers are pretty unique in their typical deployment. The closest I've found available commercially are the 'wood technologies' WC-10.5 stands, but they have 8" square tops, which would just look poor. Having spent the cash on speakers that look good, I don't want to plonk them on top of stands that look like they're for far larger speakers...

Oh well, perhaps there's some large candle-holders, or blocky-type book-ends I can find on Amazon...

Simon