Hmmm... his speakers were due in on the 9th... his last posts were on.... the 9th. Did he like them so much he had a heart attack and died? Or did he pull a Bob on us and completely hate them to the point he can't even stand to tell us how disappointed in them he is? I know I don't have an ideal room, and these sound amazing. I really can't see how anyone could just completely hate them. Perhaps If I'd heard better speakers before buying these I may have been somewhat disappointed. But there's just nothing I can imagine anyone could regret with these?

Even my MP3's from my computer sound great on these! I was a bit weary, I really wanted them to sound good playing through my computer at a measly 128 bit rate, but I wasn't holding my breath. First I played some of the MP3's, they sounded really good. Then I threw in a CD, it sounded better, MUCH better. But the sound quality of the MP3's are actually very surprising to me. Like I said I wasn't expecting much, but I feel confident in playing them to guests without worrying about them. When I really want to impress, then I'll put in a CD. But the MP3's play very nice as well.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD