Originally Posted By: Golden
I actually have the above linked Sony Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter for iPod, unopened and still in a box. I accidentally ended up with two of them, woops. I have used one of the extensively, prior to the 3.0 upgrade, and here are my thoughts:

1) If you are not moving the iPod around while using it, the signal is solid and clear. I used it in the lab all the time, and it was great with my headphones because I could just place my iPhone in the middle of the lab and walk 30 feet in any direction without loosing any noticeable audio fidelity. The iPhone is paired with a Motorola S9-HD headset.

2) For some reason, the second I put the iPhone/BT combo in my pocket and tried to listen to it, it blew hard. I have heard this does no happen to other people though.

PM if you have any questions about the unopened one in my possession, may be able to help you out.

Hmm... I am planning on using the ipod when sitting around or walking around my living room/kitchen so it will not be in one place all the time. Thanks for the insight. I have to think about it. If I decide to go this route I will send you a PM.

PeachTree 65se, PeachTree D5 and SVS SB1000 - Stereo
M80s, M22s, SVS PB3000