Right now the channel levels are all at 0 and I still have to put the volume past 12 0 clock Im not kidding. When I emailed axiom to see if this is normal (which I knew it wasnt just wanted to see what they said) JC came back and said they lowered the gain control. Its like I have to crank it past 12 with ME RIGHT NEXT TO IT IN A SMALL BEDROOM just to notice it. And if I crank it all the way it still doesnt shake my room but the bass that comes out on some parts only is a little distortion present. Something is wrong because my EP175 was actually louder. I am going to compare it to another sub and with another amp. I can watch I whole movie with the volume ALL THE WAY UP if it isnt an action movie. Even an action movie on full volume only has a little distorted parts and it doesnt even shake the small room a little. I am watching The Hulk right now with the volume ALL THER WAY UP and it doesnt even shake my small bedroom. Yup something is wrong somewhere. I always had the volume on the EP175 all the way up which leads me back to the amp.

Last edited by th3at3rguy; 08/08/09 11:33 PM.