I was reading from your OPPO manual section Audio Format Setup and noticed the following warning note:

"NOTE
If you use HDMI to connect audio to an HDMI A/V receiver or audio processor, it is important
that you choose 720p or higher HDMI output resolution when playing high resolution audio
content (DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio). According to the
HDMI specification, the bandwidth available for audio is proportional to the total bandwidth
used by video. At 480p/576p resolution, the HDMI specification can only support 2 channels
of audio with high sample rate (up to 192kHz), or 8 channels of audio with standard sample
S E T U P M E N U O P T I O N S
rate (up to 48kHz). If you play high resolution audio content at the 480p/576p resolution, you
may get reduced audio resolution, incomplete audio channels, or even no audio/video output
at all. Choosing a higher output resolution such as 720p or above allows enough bandwidth
for all high sample rate audio channels."

Hopefully you set a video output rate of 720P or above using the easy setup on the OPPO? If you set 480i you would only get two channel output with no LFE track. Just a shot in the dark.

Whose avatar should I borrow next?