Well, I'm turning to you because I just can't decide. I've been doing research for building my HT. How hard can this be?! I am looking at receivers and speakers. I am 99% sold on Axioms although I have never heard one. (All from what I have read. I just have to get over this "brightness" thing I keep hearing about) I have never really owned a system worth a crap. If it was pretty loud w/o distortion, I was happy. I still use a set of 15 year old pioneers, that haven't had a woofer for the past 3!) I am looking at the m50's and the m60's. (the prob is $$$) I think I do want floor standing because I love hard rock/metal and I want the power. My dilemma is, due to the cash, if I go with the 60's, I really can't afford the upgrade with the surrounds and center. What do you think would be the better system for my 220 sq. foot bare hardfloor room? m60's, vp100, qs4 ....... or m50,s and can then afford the upgrade to vp150, and qs8. Or some other variation around the same price range??? Which the leads me to the sub. Been looking at HSU, SVS and the axiom ep175. I know , alot of question. Its alot of money and just want to make the right choices. Any advice is appreciated very much. This system would be used for mostly HT but I like to rock hard every now and then. Thank you all here, I've been reading this forum alot lately. Lots of good advice.

Panasonic TC-P50G15, DMP-BD60
Yamaha RX-V1400
Axiom M60's,VP150,QS8's
Hsu VTF2