Couldn't be more happier and could only wish that I have a proper HT room.

The system is in the living room now with a 50" Pioneer and powered by the Marantz SR6003.

The VP150 is a superb center and I can hear everything loud & clear compared to my previous PSB center. One of my friend came over for some listening immediately place an order for the VP150 to replace his Klipsch and he too grab a pair of M22 to replace his Klipsch front too.

The M60 can go real low, I need to listen to stereo mode using my old PSB but now I will just use pure direct that won't engage the sub. But in my heart, I feel like I still need a better sub-woofer to match the M60 to get to the real low effect when watching movies. The CHT-12R just could not do justified and not match the sound of the M60.

Surprisingly the Orb Audio's Mod1 did a very good job as surround speakers, effects are loud and clear and integrated very well with the Axiom but I would like to try the QS8 sometime in future.

My room size is 20' x 16 x 11' with opening to dining area of 11' x 9' x 13', so a bigger sub-woofer is real important to me. Due to WAF, I am looking for a compact sub such as Hsu ULS-15 or SVS SB13 or SB16 which will have the grunt to fill the room. Any other recommendation?

Many of the Malaysian here missed out the opportunity to try out the Axiom due to no local availability and worried on warranty issue....Canada is 9000miles away :p

If Axiom can appoint a distributor here in Asia, I believe with the price vs performance the Axiom give, it will shine in this budget conscious part of the world.

Bravo, I think I do not need to change my speakers for the next 5-10 years \:D

Michael