Originally Posted By: Listener

Is the remote app as fluid as using the regular ipod interface?

Almost. It looks and feels about the same as picking songs on the iPhone/iPod itself. The big difference is that there are a few delays in the process as data is fetched across the network. There is a must-wait couple-second delay when you first fire up the app as it links up with the ATV. Then when you pick a browsing mode (Album, Artist, Song, Genre, Playlist, etc), there is another must-wait second or two delay as the data is fetched. After that, smooth sailing. Album artwork takes an additional couple of seconds to load while you're looking at albums or when you select a song, but it is done in the background while you navigate - you don't have to wait for it to load.

I can't remember if the horizontal "Cover Art" display mode works or not. I don't think it does.

Originally Posted By: Listener
Does it allow you to rate songs etc..? Thanks.

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I'll check it out tonight when I get a chance to confirm/deny. I want to see if that streaming radio trick actually works anyway.

Maybe I'll even bust out the video camera and take a video of how the UI behaves.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office