Thanks Sirquack for checking in to this some more. This has been a mess of a situation. You are right, I should not have assumed from the beginning that I had the old finish when I asked for replacements, this surely caused confusion for Axiom, my fault. On the other hand, the rep I talked to did check records to see what was originally sent to me in order to match the finishes.

I'm not trying to start an argument or pass blame here I just want to make it clear that it was neither fully Axiom's or my fault.

Through all of this, Axiom has been a very stand up company and has never failed to make things right no matter who's fault it was, which I feel everyone should hear. E-mail, and phone support has been nothing less than stellar and only their speakers outperform their service!! I will have absolutely no problems recommending them to anyone. Also, through all of this I know I will be coming back to Axiom for my speaker purchases years down the road.

BTW I already received my speakers on Friday which I believe were mailed 2-day air. Once again a testament to Axiom's excellent service.

Anthony