Originally Posted By: jumbo_tron
They sent the replacements out to me first, no questions asked. They also sent me a shipping label to send the others back.

Too bad I need to send four of these back tomorrow. \:\(
Beautiful sight isn't it?

Sad indeed. But here we have an excellent example of what we've been talking about in some other threads about Axiom's trust in their customers... here they have sent you $1620 dollars worth of their merchandise while you've only paid $540 bucks for them. This is completely unheard of in the world of consumer products. Companies just don't do this sort of thing... unless it's Axiom we're talking about!

And this sort of trust breeds mutual trust on the other side of the coin. When a company displays that sort of trust in a customer, I would estimate the vast majority of people will respond in kind. A jesture such as this creates a desire to reward that sort of treatment with equal eagerness to display gratification by returning the unpaid for merchandise promptly.

So it's a win/win for everyone, and I know I for one will be a customer for life because of this extrodinarily rare characteristic I've found and deeply appreciate in this company.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD