Hey Adrian,

Yep thats what he was doing... I called him from another # and used a different name he picked up. and he was willing to sell.

I checked them out tonight and honestly, I really wonder what "good condition" means to some people!! First of all, I get there and i'm greated by some fine looking 17 y/o girl and she takes me downstairs (yeah, i wish), some 16 y/o kid is in the room. So he walks me over to see the goods... his amp is on the floor, the cd players on its back, I could hardly see the floors with all the junk kicking around. So I walk in and step on something so i was like shit... I turn around and realise its one of the M40's grils... Dudes, the QS8's where so banged up, they used 3 different types of brackets to mounts these up at some point so they had holes EVERYWHERE on the back, the front grills where falling appart (actually broken), I couldn't pull the bottom part out to see the speakers... So i was like thats odd... the kid said "i glued it on because it was falling off", the fronts where scratched to hell, the center & sub looked clean. The sub was a Sound Dynamics (or something like that).

Seriously in bad shape... I was pist. This dude made me lose 40minute drive up there, about 3 days to hunt him down for something that wasn't worth more than $250 in that condition. So I offered him $200 and he refused... hes like "I can get $500 easy for these" i wished him Good luck!!

"And if ya' let me cool you one time, you'll be my regular stop" -DLR