Originally Posted By: CV
Even if I don't fully understand most of it, this conversation is pretty interesting.

Lol, yeah.

It's starting to get good now.

ClubNeon knows his stuff. I'd really like to hire him as my assistant engineer. \:\)

I'm impressed that he knows about the Red camera systems. I've been wanting one (I'm a budding filmmaker too) since following the development of it for the past few years. It is truly an amazing camera and film is way to expensive for the indie filmmaker!

I will respond to his posts soon. ClubNeon makes a persuasive case, and I think we are in agreement on most aspects of this conversation/thread.

Girlfriend and I just got in from the cold after going downtown and getting tickets for the Zappa Plays Zappa show Monday night. Found out The Residents and McCoy Tyner will be playing here in February... woo-hoo!

Went to one of the finest record stores in the US, Criminal Records. They have a booming business despite the downturn in the industry. Lot's of new and used vinyl, cd's comics, games etc.. I can't remember the last time I bought music from a brick and mortar store. Usually Amazon and other online outlets.

In case anyone is interested, I bought these three cd's...

ELP 'Tarkus'
Steely Dan 'Katy Lied'
Can 'Soon Over Babaluma'

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it."
---Frank Zappa