HOLY CRAP.. that story made national news? hilarious.. yea, its all over the newspapers and TV here in little 'ole san angelo.. in fact, the whole LOS LONELY BOYS rise to stardom was voted the TOP local story of 2004 in the local paper.. so, everyone knows whos those guys are.

i have met ringo, the whole band actually, several times, and they are all really cool dudes. but as the story goes, he did a stupid thing. he had some ladies that he didnt know, back to his house, and yada-yada-yada, they called the cops on him.. i would think that if i was in his position, that i would surround myself with people that i knew and trusted..? maybe thats just me.. but, he already had a history of pot use, so no one is really surprised. casual use of pot is pretty much accepted around here.. that is to say, its not considered a big deal. in fact, in that same article, it mentions the chief of police, tim vasquez.. he is one year older than me, and we went to school together since the 7th grade.. he was a big doper at one time, so, it goes to show that that type of history isnt necessarily a bad thing..

but, two puffs and a peace sign for my brotha ringo.. i sure hope it dont screw up their careers.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??