Originally Posted By: CV
 Originally Posted By: myrison
I've been busy building (and then enjoying the heck out of) a new media PC, which has resulted in me spending more time watching movies than being on the forums. I'll try to be better about checking in. ;\)

You should post about what went in to your media PC... unless there's as much to tell as there is about EFalardeau's coolest remote ever project.

I also have been working on a Media PC and Rack, here ya go you asked for it,

My Gear List

HTPC: iCore 5 650, 8 gig memory, Asus H55-M EVO Pro, Win 7 64, intel 40 gb SSD, 1.5 TB WD Green "TV" drive, waiting on the ceton tuner, HDHomerun networked tuner, Dvico USB tuner (other tuners for sale :)), The case, Norco 10 bay hot swap drives rack mounted, SSD for OS, 2 drive bays for recorded TV, other 8 drives will be connected to my WHS by SAS connectors, cards and cables. (Haven't bought these 8 drives yet). TMT3 platinum, AnyDVD HD, and a couple of WMC add-ins

WHS: Gigabyte board, dual core AMD, 4 gb, 500 GB OS drive. 1 500 gb backup drive and 6 1.5 TB WD Green Drives, in a Norco 2u rack mount 8 bay hot swap case.

AVR: Onkyo TX-SR706 Rack mounted with MA faceplate

Gaming: Xbox 360, to be rack mounted no shelf and custom faceplate yet

Whole House Audio: Squeezebox Duet wifi controller and receiver,
Sherwood Amp 4 zome and Onkyo M282? PRO to 5 Zones

Rack: 24 port gigabite switch, a ups forget the specs. Voltage
regulator someday, MA temp gauge, Media dock, MA iDock (for sale:)), cable STB's going away after ceton.

Speakers: Axiom: Mains-W22s, Center(s) W150/W100, Surrounds QS4s, SW-
EP500 & a JBL 10" older than ....

Display: Samsung LN52A850S

Bedroom Display: Syntax 32" (and I have the parts to build a rack mounted HTPC for this location, but not complete.

Control: Harmony 900, SqueezeBox Duet, Hot link and old HArmony IR for the bedroom and hopefully Droid if someone ever writes the software.

Some other stuff!

Wants: Whole house automation, and finish rack

Did this quick, will update and provide exact
stats / model numbers sometime maybe

Jeff

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008