hmm
if your price range is 2200 dollars you may just want to stick the B&Ws. i have not heard the B&Ws, but i have heard they are good speakers. if you were looking to spend 1700 dollars i would reccomend the m80s as your mains. but you are in the 2000-2500 price range, and the axioms might not be your best bet. if you want to save some money buy the m80s and you will be happy. but if you want to get the best speaker possible that you can afford, do your research and spend the 2500 dollars

also, do yourself a favor and check out that thread i gave you. that way you can hear for yourself the differences.

as for the rest of the speaker package i would venture to say the QS8's are probably the better surround speaker. I have many threads and looked at many bios to find that even in a very high end system, the QS8's are still used as the surrounds.

this is all speculative. i have not heard the B&Ws surrounds, but by doing your research online you will eventually have to speculate as to what the better speaker is. i did that and i chose axioms.
in terms of subwoofers, i have heard some bad things about B&W subs. i cant remember what thread it was, but on AVS i read something about there subs being the weak link in their speaker package. as for the axiom subs, i have heard that they capable subs, but the rage nowadays is to get an HSU, SVS, or adire sub. i would look into those before buying any speaker package.

Once You Pop You Can't Stop