Hi everyone,

I'm very excited about a pending puchase of some in-cabinet M60's. Interestingly, I plan to install these flush with a living room wall. My in-cabinets will poke out into an unused storage room behind the TV.

My question is this: My wife would prefer it if these rather large speakers were aligned with the top of the TV from an astetic stand point. This would put the M60 tweeter about 5 to 6 feet above the floor; quite a few feet above my ears when slouching in my chair.

However, if I installed the speaker up side down, the tweeter would be more in line with my ears - but now actually be below the TV screen (46" diagonal). Good idea? or not?

Other question: I'm thinking of making an MDF "frame" that will be sandwiched between the drywall and the flange face plate of this in-cabinet speaker. Using a jig, I'd run my frame through a thickness sander and be able to accurately taper it to replicate some toe-in. This would also have a side-benefit(?) of spacing the front surface of the speak out slightly more form the wall surface - hopefully improving standing wave stuff.

I look forward to all ideas!