Hey all! I've been lurking on the boards for a few months, and finally have need to post. Knowing full well the friendly nature of these boards, as well as your excellent taste in audio, I imagine some of you are equally well versed on the video side of HT. I'm looking to upgrade within the next year, so I'd like your input.

A little bit about the current setup: My room is approximately 12' wide x 20' long x 10' high (typical rowhouse living room dimensions), with the 12' dimension parallel to the primary viewing axis. My viewing distance is 10 feet from couch to screen. Right now, I'm using my roommate's 25" television.

Soundwise I have M60 mains and VP150 center with Infinity Studio Monitors for surrounds and a 12" Titanic sub from Parts Express. I'm nothing less than impressed after 4 months, but that's a whole other thread. Quite frankly, the sound steals the show when watching movies (at least at *proper* volumes), hence the impetus to upgrade the video.

I'd like to go with a 46" widescreen RPT, or something similar. At the same time, I'm relatively young, so I don't have $5000 to plunk down on a set, and I rent, so some degree of movability is key. I'd like to spend no more than $2000.

I'm sure you all have recommendations for manufacturers and products, so let's hear it! Give me your thoughts on all things video!