I didn't take kcarlile's comment as a subtle dig, just as an FYI.

I actually posted about my situation here and exchanged some e-mails with Alan. Just couldn't get any Axiom setup that would seem to work for my particular situation. I don't recall a mention of M0's, but it's possible someone did discuss those and I determined they wouldn't work. It's also possible I just asked the wrong questions and thus didn't get that information. In any event, it wasn't such a huge deal because it's just a master bedroom, and the Orbs seem to work well in my situation. In fact, I actually ended up doing something very different in terms of configuration than what I originally planned, and I think the Orbs in particular allowed me to do that. As I said, I would have preferred Axioms because I am so comfortable with the product and because, frankly, if I'm going to spend money on speakers I'd just assume send it to Axiom because I like the company so much. I'm sure they'll make it without my $700 dollars, though, or whatever the Axiom alternative would have cost.

CV: As for impressions, I am probably the last person to give a real review, as I don't know what I'm listening for on a more technical level. My ability to analyze these things is pretty much limited to "I like it," or "I don't like it." That being said, I think they sound good, particularly for their size. I actually like the sub a lot, seems to integrate well with the speakers and actually gives a lot of base for it's size. For a more meaningful analysis, though, you could take a look at this AVS thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=769976. Toward the end of the thread somebody comes in who seems quite knowledgeable and discusses some of the limits of the Orbs. He gets yelled at a lot (it's an Orb thread), but what he said seemed pretty reasonable to the unitiated like me. Someone with a better ear than mine might have some concerns with what that particular person was describing.