Originally Posted By: JohnK

Dean, thanks for the exhaustive results from what I'd guess was literally the "sweat spot". What are the other three of the best spots?

Sorry I missed the other part of your question. The new “most” best spot was the green dot.

The other spots I’d already found by ear in descending order are one in the bottom right corner by the front door, the one just behind the screen, and the one directly opposite that one on the back wall.

The other places I just tried based on general theory (midway point of the wall). I tried both the pairings on opposite side walls and also the pairing of the north wall by the seating with the south wall closer to the red “bad” area. The other pairings I tried were the one near the center of the back wall and the one just behind the screen and the one on the back wall and the one farthest behind the screen in the very front corner.

The area running under the screen was generally pretty good until it got near the south end of the screen. However, it was best at the north end up by the doorway to the master bedroom (well really it’s going to be a workout/sun room and possibly a 2ch audio room.

Last edited by grunt; 06/02/10 07:33 AM. Reason: added more

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1