I ordered from the factory outlet last Friday (M60, QS-4, VP-150. All Boston Cherry.), and I have a few questions that I am hoping can get answered here.
I know the outlet is just a backlog of scratch and dent that is based on an estimated failure rate, do returns also go to this stock? If my wait time is 7, 4, ans 8 weeks respectively, but the wait changes each Friday, is my wait reduced/increased according to this list? In other words, is it possible for me to wait longer than 8 weeks to get my speakers?
I am guessing the speakers are all sent out at the same time, not individually, can someone confirm this?
Does anyone else think it is odd that Axiom charges at the time of order rather than the time of shipping? I have dealt with many online retailers and this is not common. Basically they get 8 weeks of interest with no reduction of stock.
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers my questions. I am very excited about my Axioms and am having issues resolving the $211 dollar savings versus a two month wait.