Well my very first 5+ channel system was in my car. crazy

My very first 5+ channel HOME THEATER was......... (drum roll), an Aiwa bookshelf 5.1 system. I can still remember playing that thing in the store (Target if I remember correctly) and thinking that absolutely nothing could ever sound any better than that! I actually thought that for quite some time, until one of my buddies was over watching a movie with me and I cranked it up trying to show him how indestructable the speakers were... and I blew ther front left AND right speakers!!!! Ouch frown

Next I purchased one of those Sony 'rack' systems that came with a 500 (claimed) watt reciever, a CD player, dual tape deck, and twin tower speakers. I used the Aiwa center channel and surround speakers for a while, until I upgraded to Cerwin Vega tower left, right and center channel speakers... Cambridge Soundworks 6 speaker satelite surrounds and my Denon 4802 reciever.

I really thought I was in heaven with that HT until I had my fire. That might have been the best thing to ever happen to my ears, as I discovered Axiom while looking for new satelite speakers. I was originally looking at getting Cambridge Soundworks powered towers until I searched for them and found out they no longer produced them. At the same time I also found out they no longer produced the surround speakers I loved so much! So I was researching these towers and those towers while also looking up satelite speakers when I ran across the QS8's. I liked what I saw and read, so I looked deeper into Axiom (whom I'd never heard of before) and liked EVERYTHING I saw and read about practically everything they offered.

....See my signature for my current 5.1 channel Home Theater wink

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD